Nagad Eid Bonus
Great news for Nagad users! This Ramadan, Nagad will give out Eid bonuses to their customers for hourly fastest maximum and daily fastest maximum Cash-Ins.
The offer is valid only for this Ramadan.
Campaign Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid for this Ramadan only.
- 01 (One) customer will get BDT 5,000 (Taka Five Thousand) every hour (between 10 am to 10 pm) every day in the month of Ramadan
- The first- highest total Cash-In customer of the hour (can have multiple transactions), as mentioned above, will be eligible for the “Nagad Eid Bonus”. In the case of multiple transactions, the time of the earliest transaction to complete will be considered.
- The first – highest Cash-In (total highest transaction over 24 hours) customer of the day will be eligible for the “Nagad Eid Bonus”, and will receive BDT 25,000 (Taka Twenty Five Thousand) daily. In the case of multiple transactions, the time of the earliest transaction to complete will be considered.
- A customer will only be eligible for the “hourly” or “daily” bonus once during the “Eid Bonus Campaign”
- The winner of “Nagad Eid Bonus” will get a confirmation call from Nagad customer care +88 096 096 16167 only.
- The actual transaction time will be considered for the purpose of such campaign and not the time of text SMS or of any other source. Nagad’s system generated time will be considered for the purpose of such Campaign. Nagad shall reserve the sole discretion to amend, modify or cancel any terms and conditions of this Campaign. Nagad’s decision will be final in this regard.
- Nagad will have sole discretion to determine hourly and daily winners based on system provided information.
- The disbursement amount will be disbursed within next working day from Nagad.
- If disbursement fails due to customer account status issue, customer will not receive disbursement for the campaign.
- In case disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, Nagad will retry disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the disbursement of the campaign.
- In order to receive disbursement, the customer account must be active.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Nagad reserves the right to cancel disbursement to comply with applicable laws and internal policies of Nagad or if any particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.