Eid Bonus on Self Registration
Great news! This Ramadan, Nagad will give out up to BDT 50 Eid bonus to their customers for self-registration through Nagad customer app.
Campaign Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid for this Ramadan only.
- After successful PIN Setup, a customer registering during the month of Ramadan using the self-registration feature of Nagad customer app will get BDT 20 as a part of the Eid Bonus Campaign
- During Ramadan, if a self-registered customer cash-in BDT 1,000 or above, they will get an additional BDT 30 as a part of the Eid Bonus Campaign
- Nagad will disburse the eligible amount within the next working day.
- If disbursement fails due to any customer account status issue, the customer will not receive disbursement for the campaign.
- In case disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for customer account status issue, Nagad will retry disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the disbursement of the campaign.
- In order to receive disbursement, the customer account must be active.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice
- Nagad reserves the right to cancel disbursement to comply with applicable laws and internal policies of Nagad or if any particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.