On the festive occasion of Eid-Ul-Fitr, ‘Nagad’ and Adyan Mart have come up with an exciting discount offer to amplify the joy of Eid shopping. During this pandemic stay at home and stay safe. Order your products from Adyan Mart’s website and enjoy up to a 10% Discount (Up to 2,000Tk) by paying with ‘Nagad’. The offer is valid from April 9, 2021, to the day before Eid-Ul-Fitr.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Campaign:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 10% Discount from Adyan Mart within transactional cap up to BDT 2000 on every payment through ‘Nagad’.
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount%||Cap (in BDT)|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website and/or app by using ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ Customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD.
- Customers shall avail discounts multiple times from Adyan Mart during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- This campaign will start from April 9, 2021 and will end before the day of EID-UL-FITR 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.