Pay with Nagad and Enjoy up to 5,000 Tk Discount at Aladiner Prodip
Nagad and Aladiner Prodip have come up with an exciting deal. Now if you order the products of your choice online from aladinerprodip.com and pay with Nagad, you will get a discount of up to 25% (Up to 5,000 Taka). The offer is valid from May 5, 2021, to June 30, 2021.
Terms and Conditions for Aladinerprodip.com Campaign:
- Nagad Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 25% Discount or up to 5,000 Taka on purchasing any product from Aladinerprodip.com’s website by making payment through Nagad Account as per the table given below.
|Merchant Name||URL||Discount %|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website by using Nagad Account.
- Nagad Customers shall not be able to avail the discount from Aladinerprodip.com if he/she makes the payment through Nagad App or USSD.
- Customers shall avail discounts multiple times fromcom during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- This campaign will start from May 5, 2021 and will end on June 30, 2021.
- Nagad will have the responsibility only as payment partner when customer will pay through their Nagad Account to purchase any product/service under this campaign. Other than that com shall have the full liability on the products, services, discount rates/amounts, deliveries etc.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active Nagad Account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.