Pay with Nagad and Avail Discount Up to 2,000Tk at Dhamaka Shopping
‘Nagad’ and Dhamaka Shopping have come up with a 20% Discount offer on online shopping. So during this pandemic, order your essentials from dhamakashopping.com, and enjoy a 20% Discount (Up to 2,000Tk) by paying with ‘Nagad’. The offer will run from 20th May to 20th June 2021.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Campaign:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 20% discount or BDT 2,000 from Dhamaka Shopping on every payment through ‘Nagad’ depending on the table given below:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount%||Cap (in BDT)|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website and/or app by using ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through Nagad App or USSD.
- Customers shall avail discounts multiple times from Dhamaka Shopping during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- This campaign will start from 20th May to 20th June 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.