Bibeker Ayna is coming to your area ! You can ask yourself in this mirror. You can talk to the mirror, it answers the questions of your daily transaction if you touch it. You may come here. You may stand in front of the mirror. Conversation with this mirror can bring a lot of benefits for you. Bibeker Ayna is going places in the country. It will take place in 1 thousand and 50 spots.
Terms and Conditions for Customer engagement “Bibeker Ayna” Campaign:
- 60 ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain reward of BDT 1,000 each in 6 weeks (10 winners in each week) and among them, 01 (one) grand winner will be selected to get the Mega prize which is one iPhone 12 pro max handset by participating in this campaign and fulfilling the following terms and conditions:
- ‘Nagad’ customer will have to visit the booth called ‘Bibeker Ayna’ physically/in person, and participate in an interactive quiz. Those who does not have ‘Nagad’ account can open ‘Nagad’ account and participate in the Campaign. Both existing and new customers of Nagad can participate in this Campaign.
- After taking the quiz the customer will have to make a video or take a photo in front of ‘Bibeker Ayna’ booth. Then he/she has to publish a post on their Facebook by answering this question ’what do you like most about Nagad/what did you like most about Nagad?’. The customer has to use hashtag ‘#Nagad’ while posting on Facebook. The Facebook post must be made public and shared on Nagad’s official Facebook page through Facebook messenger/message.
- The customer will have to mention their Nagad account number, name and the caption while sharing their post on Nagad’s official Facebook page through Facebook messenger/message.
- Based on the quality of the post, ‘Nagad’ shall choose the 60 winners (10 winners in each week) at their sole discretion.
- 01 grand winner will be selected from these 60 winners at the end of the campaign period.
- BDT 1000 will be disbursed to the selected 60 winners manually in due course.
- This campaign will start from 13th March 2021 and will end on 23rd April 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.