This time ‘Nagad’ and ‘PriyoShop’ have come up with Nagad-Priyo Offer. Every Thursday from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM, you can get a flat 20% Discount at PriyoShop for online shopping! The offer is valid from 11th March 2021 till 30 September 2021. So brace yourselves, shop from PriyoShop, and pay through ‘Nagad’.
Terms and Conditions for PriyoShop-Nagad Hour Campaign Via Nagad
- ‘Nagad’ customers will be eligible to obtain flat 20% discount from PriyoShop while they make payment through their Nagad account as per below table:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount%||Cap||Duration of the Campaign||Remarks|
|Start Date||End Date|
|1||Priyoshop||priyoshop.com||20%||No Limit||11th March 2021||30th September 2021||Discount is only applicable on every Thursday of the month from 7PM -11PM|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she paysthrough merchant’s online portal, for example: merchant’s own website and/or app.
- Customers can avail discount multiple times during the campaignperiod by paying through Nagad.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active Nagad Account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign for the payment through ‘Nagad’ account, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account.
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever.
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.