Unlimited Cashback Offer on Grameenphone Number Recharge!
Connection matters. That’s why Nagad and Grameenphone have come up with an Unlimited Cashback Offer to rejoice in togetherness. Now, subscribers of Grameenphone can enjoy specific amount of Cashback on 109 Tk Voice Pack Recharge, 148 Tk Internet Pack Recharge and 56 Tk Bundle Recharge. On top of that, you can enjoy the cashback as many times as you do the specific amount of recharge with Nagad. The campaign is valid from 7th May 2021 to 13th May 2021.
Terms and Conditions for “Grameenphone Recharge” Campaign:
- Nagad Customers will be eligible to enjoy cashback on the following packages of Grameenphone, if they recharge their prepaid and postpaid numbers by using their Nagad account as per the table below:
|Customer to Recharge||Pack Type||Pack Details||Validity of the Package (in days)||Customer to Get (specific amount of Cashback) (in BDT)|
|109||Voice||1 paisa / 1 sec||30 Days||10|
|148||Internet||8 GB + Fee Zee5 Pass||7 Days||10|
|56||Bundle||30 Min + 500 MB||72 Hours||5|
- One customer can get the cashback multiple times as per the given table if he/she recharges through Nagad App or USSD.
- Customers will get the instant cashback amount on the same Nagad account from which they will recharge as per the above table.
- This campaign will start from 7th May 2021 and will end on 13th May 2021.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount instantly if they satisfy all the terms and conditions.
- Grameenphone has the sole liability of the offers (Packages as per above table) that are given in this campaign to the customers. Nagad shall only take the responsibility as payment service provider.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active Nagad account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.