Now is the time to pay all kinds of MetLife bills with Nagad. Because Nagad and MetLife have come up with an exclusive cashback offer for you. Now you can get up to 5% Instant Cashback (up to BDT 100) on any MetLife bill payment- application, reinstatement, loan, balance premium, APL repayment, and premium payment from home. The offer will run from June 6, 2021, to July 31, 2021.
- Nagad Customers will be eligible to avail instant cashback up to 5% or up to BDT 100 on bill payment of MetLife Insurance through Nagad wallet as per the table below:
|SL||Merchant/Biller Name||Cashback %||Cap||No. of Cashback during Campaign|
|1||MetLife Insurance||5%||BDT 100||4|
- Nagad Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she makes the payment of MetLife Insurance bills using Nagad App or USSD.
- This campaign will start from 6th June,2021 and will end on 31st July, 2021.
- A Nagad Customer will be eligible to get only 2 (Two) cashback in each calendar month from any bill payment segments of MetLife insurance such as- Application, Reinstatement, Loan, Balance Premium, APL Repayment & Premium. Hence, one Nagad customer will enjoy total number of 4 (Four) cashbacks from any segments during the whole campaign period by fulfilling this terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active Nagad account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.