During the coronavirus pandemic, online shopping is the best solution and the safest option. Considering the convenience, ‘Nagad’ and OrponBD have come up with a 10% Discount on shopping payments (Up to 800Tk) on the occasion of Ramadan and Eid. Now, order your required products at home now directly from OrponBD’s website or from the Merchant App and enjoy this discount by paying with ‘Nagad’. The is valid from April 9, 2021, until the day before the Eid-ul-Fitr.
Terms and Conditions for Eid Campaign with OrponBD:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 10% discount or BDT 800 from OrponBD on every payment through ‘Nagad’ as per below table:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount%||Cap (in BDT)|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website and/or app by using ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ Customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD.
- Customers shall avail discounts multiple times from OrponBD during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- This campaign will start from April 9, 2021 and will end on before the day of EID-UL-FITR 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.