Pay with Nagad and get 5% discount at oushodsheba
In times of the COVID-19 crisis in the country, if you can purchase medicines online at a discount, then it is a great deal. So considering the convenience of the customers, Nagad and oushodsheba.com have come up with a great discount offer! Now you can get a 5% flat discount by purchasing medicine from oushodsheba.com and paying with Nagad. The offer will run from May 27, 2021, to December 31, 2021.
Terms and Conditions for “oushodsheba” Campaign:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to enjoy flat 5% discount on purchasing any product from com by making payment through ‘Nagad’ account as per the table below:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount %||Cap||Remarks|
|1||oushodsheba||www.oushodsheba.com||5%||No Limit||Discount is only applicable on every Thursday, Friday & Saturday of each month|
- Nagad Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website and/or app by using Nagad account.
- Nagad customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through Nagad App or USSD.
- Customers shall be eligible to enjoy 5% discounts multiple times during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and condition.
- Nagad Customer shall avail this discount on every Thursday, Friday & Saturday of each month starting from 20th May, 2021 and will end on 31st December, 2021.
- The customer will get the discount instantly if they satisfy all the terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ account.
- oushodsheba has the sole liability of the discount that is given in this campaign to the customers. Nagad shall only take the responsibility as payment service provider.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.