Pay with ‘Nagad’ and Enjoy Up to 500Tk Discount at PriyoShop
‘Nagad’ and PriyoShop have come up with 10% Discount offer on online shopping. So during this pandemic, order your favorite products from PriyoShop’s website and enjoy a 10% Discount (up to 500 Tk per transaction) by paying with Nagad. The offer is valid from 22nd May 2021 to 30th June, 2021
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Campaign:
- Nagad Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 10% discount or BDT 500 on every transaction by purchasing any product or service of minimum 500 taka from Priyoshop using ‘Nagad’ account as per below table:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount%||Cap (in BDT) Per Transaction|
|1||Priyoshop||https://priyoshop.com/||10%||Upto BDT 500 Per transaction|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website and/or app by using Nagad account.
- Nagad customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through Nagad App or USSD.
- Customers shall be eligible to avail multiple times discounts during the campaign period. However, one ‘Nagad’ customer will be eligible to avail total discount of BDT 2000 during this campaign period.
- This campaign will start from 22nd May 2021 and will end on 30th June 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active ‘Nagad’ account.
- Priyoshop has the sole liability of the discount that is given in this campaign to the customers. Nagad shall only take the responsibility as payment service provider.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.