Internet access is a necessity of modern life. Everyone wants to belong in the world of the internet to stay connected and updated. That’s why ‘Nagad’ and Robi have come up with Unlimited Cashback Offer! Now, subscribers of Robi can enjoy special internet packs with exciting cashback offer. On top of that, you can get the cashback as many times as you do the specific amount of recharge. The campaign is valid from 2nd April 2021 to 30th April 2021. So hurry up!
Terms & Conditions for Robi Recharge Cashback Campaign:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to avail cashback as per the below table for recharging from ‘Nagad’ Account to any Robi number from their ‘Nagad’ Account through Nagad APP or USSD:
|SL||Operator||Pack Type||Customer to Recharge (BDT)||Product||Validity||Customer to Get Cashback (BDT) in their Nagad Account|
|1||Robi||Voice||207||340 mins||30 days||20|
|2||Robi||Bundle||599||30GB + 800 MIN||28 days||100|
- One customer can get the cashback multiple times as per the given table if he/she pays through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD.
- Customers will get the cashback amount on the same ‘Nagad’ Account from which they will recharge as per the above table.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount instantly based on fulfilling the requirement of the campaign as mentioned in above table.
- This campaign will start from 8 AM of 2nd April 2021 and will end on 30th April 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ Account, and as well as the recharge must be made to any Robi and/or Airtel number.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.