Pay with Nagad and get a discount of up to 1000 Taka on Salextra
This time Nagad and Salextra have come up with an amazing cashback offer on smartphones, computer accessories, and various consumer electronics. Now, if you buy your favorite electronic products and gadgets from Salextra and pay with Nagad, you will get up to 1,000 Tk cashback. This cashback has no limit. The offer will run from June 6 to June 30, 2021.
- Nagad Customers will be eligible to enjoy up to 10% or BDT 1000 Instant Cashback by purchasing any product from Salextra website by making online payment through Nagad Account as per the table below:
|SL||Merchant Name||URL||Discount %||Cap||No. of Cashback during Campaign|
|1||Salextra||www.salextra.com.bd||Up to 10%||BDT 1000||Unlimited|
- Nagad Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through Merchant’s website by using Nagad account.
- Nagad Customers shall not be able to avail the cashback if he/she makes the payment through Nagad App or USSD.
- A Nagad Customer shall be eligible to enjoy up to 10% Cashback or BDT. 1000 multiple times during the campaign period by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- Nagad Customers will enjoy this Cashback campaign from 6th June 2021 to 30th June 2021.
- The customer will get the cashback instantly if they satisfy all the terms and conditions.
- In order to be eligible for this campaign, the customer must have an active Nagad Account.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must dismiss any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.