This vacation will be more fun for the ones who love to travel. Because ShareTrip has a fantastic discount offer for the ‘Nagad’ Subscribers. Now at all the hotels and resorts that are included in ShareTrip across Bangladesh, you can get a mind-blowing discount of up to 70% if you book your room with ‘Nagad’ payment and up to 7% discount on air ticket purchase!
This offer will be valid until 30 April 2021. So book your favorite hotel or resort with ‘Nagad’ Payment and enjoy your trip with your friends and family.
Terms and Conditions for ShareTrip Campaign:
- Nagad Customers can get up to 70% discount from ShareTrip on selected Domestic Hotel’s & Resort’s different room categories of while paying through their Nagad Account. In addition, you can avail up to 7 % discount on Air ticket purchases through “Nagad” Payment.
- Campaign Period shall be from 13th January, 2021 to 30 April, 2021.
- Nagad shall only be responsible for the payment made by the Customers through Nagad Account by fulfilling the terms & conditions of this campaign made by ShareTrip.
- ShareTrip shall be solely responsible for the discount and all other services and terms of this campaign offered by them.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or opt out from this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute in regards of making payment through Nagad, the Customer shall first contact with Nagad through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.