‘Nagad’, the Digital Financial Services of the Postal Department always comes up with innovative and mind-blowing offers for its valued customers. This time ‘Nagad’ has come up with ‘Desh O 10-Er Offer’. Now if you buy a specific product, such as rice (Shwapno Premium Miniket), Atta (Bashundhara/ACI), salt (Confidence/ACI) at ‘Shwapno Super Stores’ across the country during a specific time period, you can purchase it only for Tk 10 per kg if you pay with ‘Nagad’. On top of that, you can also purchase puffed rice (Pran 250 grams) and Sprite (600 ml) at the same price under the same condition. To avail the offer, you have to shop a minimum of 600 Taka worth of products from ‘Shwapno Super Stores’. Keep an eye on the ‘Nagad’ and ‘Shwapno’ Facebook pages to know the offer announcements. The offer is valid from 26th March 2021 to the day before Eid Day (Eid-Ul-Fitr, 2021).
Terms and Conditions for Customer Engagement Campaign “Desh O 10-Er Offer” Campaign:
‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to avail (Desh O 10-Er Offer) by purchasing products valued minimum BDT 600 from all Shwapno outlets on the selected items on specific amount only using ‘Nagad’ account depending on the table given below:
Purchase Products at 10 Taka
|Timeline||26th March – 04th April||05th April – 14th April||15th April – 24th April||25th April – 04th May||05th May – Till day before Eid day|
|Day Count for Each product offer||10||10||10||10||10|
(Shwapno Premium Miniket)
|Product Prices||66 tk||40 tk||32 tk||32 tk||35 tk|
|Cashback Amounts||56 tk||30 tk||22 tk||22 tk||25 tk|
|Actual Paid Amount||10 tk||10 tk||10 tk||10 tk||10 tk|
- Customers will be eligible for this Offer only if he/she pays using QR payment through Nagad APP.
- ‘Nagad’ customers shall not be able to avail this offer if he/she makes the payment through ‘Nagad’ USSD.
- Customers shall be able to avail this offer from all Shwapno outlets on purchased products of minimum BDT 600 to get cash back once on each segment of products on specific amount for the specified period of time only by making the payment through ‘Nagad’ Account as per the terms & conditions.
- To avail this offer Customers, have to buy the nominated products by making the full payment and after 10 Taka deduction from his/her ‘Nagad’ wallet, s/he will get the remaining amounts as instant cashback.
- This Campaign will start from 26th March 2021 and will end on the day before Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021.
- However, as per the above table, the campaign for 1Kg Rice offer at 10tk will start from 26th March 2021 and ends on 4th April 2021, the campaign for 1kg Flour (Atta) offer on 10tk will start from 5th April 2021 and ends on 14th April 2021, for 1kg Salt offer at 10tk will start from 15th April 2021 and ends on 24th April 2021, for Muri (250gm) offer at 10tk will start from 25th April 2021 and ends on 4th May 2021, the campaign for Sprite (600ml offer at 10tk will start from 5th May 2021 and ends before the day of Eid-Ul-Fitr 2021.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active ‘Nagad’ account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through Nagad hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.