Eid is coming! It is the perfect time to buy new kinds of stuff. But are you planning to throw away your old stuff? Hang on! Because ‘Nagad’ and SWAP have come up with an exciting bonus offer. You can get a bonus of up to 5% or up to 2,000 Tk if you sell your product on SWAP and receive the money into your ‘Nagad’ Account. The offer will run from April 9, 2021, to the day before Eid-ul-Fitr.
Terms & Conditions for SWAP 2000 Bonus Offer:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain up to 5% additional amount or up to BDT 2000 on selling products through SWAP which means ‘Nagad’ customers will get additional amount if they receive the total sold amount to their ‘Nagad Wallet’ as per the terms and conditions provided in the Table below-
|SL||Merchant Name||Campaign Modality||Duration|
|Additional Amount Up To||Additional Amount Limit per Tranx. (In BDT)||No. of Offer during Campaign||Start Date||End Date|
|1||SWAP||5%||2,000||Unlimited||9th April||Till before Eid Day|
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she redeem the Merchant selling amount to their ‘Nagad’ Wallet.
- In order to be eligible for this offer, the customer must have active ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ Customers can avail special offer multiple times during this campaign by fulfilling these terms and conditions.
- This campaign will start from 09th April 2021 to till before the day of EID-UL-FITR 2021.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
i. ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ account, It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
ii. It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
iii. ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
iv. In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
v. In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.