Send Money Details
Send money service allows you to send or transfer money from your Nagad account to any other Nagad account.
1. Open Nagad send money menu
2. Enter the Nagad account number of the recipient and the amount you want to send
3. Enter one word as a reference
4. Enter your Nagad mobile menu PIN to confirm the transaction
Send money done! Both you and the recipient will receive a confirmation message from Nagad.
Applicable Terms and Conditions:
- Existing Nagad Customers (Customer A) may send money to a Potential New Customer (Customer B) through ‘Send Money’ and if Customer B successfully opens Nagad Account within 3 days from the date of receipt of the money, Customer B shall be entitled to avail the money received.
- The feature shall start from April 10, 2021 and shall remain valid until further notice.
- In the event Customer B fails to open Nagad Account within 3 days from the date of receipt of the money, Customer B shall not be eligible to avail the money and the money sent shall be returned to Customer A after the said timeline.
- Customer A shall bear all responsibility for checking the correct Nagad Account number and whether the recipient has an existing Nagad Account or not.
- Opening Nagad Account shall be considered successful upon successful pin setup and once the Customer account is deemed a full profile in accordance with Nagad’s internal policies.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify terms & conditions or cancel the feature at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to the feature, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- it shall not at any point of time request any Customer to disclose his/her One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the account,
- it shall not require any Customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- it shall contact any Customer using only its Hotline (16167 or 096 096 16167). For any confusion with regards to any phone call be it from the said numbers or any other, the Customer must end the call and call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call.
Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact the Nagad Hotline numbers (16167 or 096 096 16167).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in English and Bangla languages. In the event of any conflict between the English version of the Terms and Conditions and the Bangla version, the Bangla version shall prevail.
Frequently Asked Question:
Transferring money from one NAGAD Account to another mobile number. Nagad account holder will receive it directly to his/her Nagad account
Yes, this is a specialized option in our "Send Money" feature where NAGAD customers can send money to any person irrespective of his/her having any existing NAGAD account. However, to avail of the money, the recipient needs to open NAGAD account within 15 (currently) days.If the recipient doesn’t open NAGAD account within the next 15 days, then the received amount goes back to the sender's account automatically.
In that case after 15 days sender get back to his money in his account.
In the event of any incorrect transactions through Nagad, all responsibilities lie with the customer/sender. In the event of money being sent by the customer to an unintended Account, Nagad has no authority to reimburse the customer without any direction of the court, or the consent of the recipient.
To avoid such mistakes the following can be done –
- Recheck the recipient’s number and amount before entering PIN in confirmation screen
- Use app and select recipients number from phone contacts