Availing any Sheba.xyz services is now easier than ever by ‘Nagad’ payment. For the payment of home appliances servicing, home shifting, home renovation and cleaning, beauty care, saloon, car services, driver services and many others, ‘Nagad’ and Sheba.xyz have come up with 10% Cashback offer exclusively for you. This offer will be valid from 1st January, 2021 to 31st March, 2021.
Terms and Conditions for Campaign with Sheba.xyz:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers shall be eligible to get 10% cashback up to maximum amount of 100 Taka per transaction for availing any service from Sheba.xyz through ‘Nagad’ payment.
- Cashback shall only be applicable for online payment via Sheba.xyz website and/or app. Direct payment through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD shall not be considered as eligible under this campaign.
- Customer shall be eligible for maximum 2 cashbacks in a calendar month and maximum 6 cashbacks during the whole campaign.
- The campaign period shall be from 1st January, 2021 till 31st March, 2021.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account.
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.