Getting a tracking device for your splendid car is now easier than ever. Because ‘Nagad’ and Easytrax have come up with an exciting Cashback offer exclusively for you. Now you can avail 30 Taka Cashback on minimum 300 Taka ‘Nagad’ payment for Easytrax’s tracking devices and subscription fee. This offer will be valid from 1st January, 2021 to 31st March, 2021.
Terms and Conditions for Campaign with Easytrax:
- ‘Nagad’ Account holders will receive flat cashback of BDT 30 while paying monthly subscription fee or for availing any service which must be minimum amount of BDT 300 from ‘Easytrax’ through ‘Nagad’.
- Cashback shall only be applicable for online payment via Easytrax website. Direct payment through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD shall not be considered as eligible under this campaign.
- The Campaign Period shall be from 1st January 2021 till 31st March 2021.
- One ‘Nagad’ Account holder will be able to avail the offer for maximum one (1) order per calendar month. Therefore, total number of cashback transaction for each ‘Nagad’ customer will be 3 times during the campaign period.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account.
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers:16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.