The Digital Financial Service of Bangladesh Post Office – ‘Nagad’ has brought an amazing campaign for the customers which can be availed through ‘Add Money’ feature. Now you can ‘Add Money’ easily to your or anyone else’s ‘Nagad’ Account from any Bank’s Visa Card without any charge. Using the ‘Add Money’ feature through ‘Nagad’ customer App, you can get a bonus of BDT 50 on first time ‘Add Money’ of BDT 500 or more from your own Visa card to your own ‘Nagad’ Account or someone else’s ‘Nagad’ Account.
How to ‘Add Money’ from Visa Card to ‘Nagad’ Account:
- Tap the ‘Add Money’ icon from ‘Nagad’ app home screen
- Tap ‘Card to Nagad’ and select Visa Card
- Your ‘Nagad’ Account number will be there automatically from the beginning, so there is no need to type. If you want to ‘Add money’ to someone else’s ‘Nagad’ Account, then enter that ‘Nagad’ Account number
- Enter the amount of money
- Enter the necessary information shown in the screen
- Complete the transaction using the OTP code sent to your mobile number
*You can ‘Add Money’ up to 5 times and up to BDT 30,000 daily to your or other ‘Nagad’ Accounts’ from any Bank’s Visa Card. In this way, you can ‘Add Money’ up to 25 times and up to a total of BDT 200,000 per month.
If the e-commerce payment option is not enabled on the user’s card, then the user may not be able to use the ‘Add Money’ feature. In this case, the customer needs to activate the e-commerce payment option from the card issuing bank. The campaign will run from September 3, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
In this pandemic situation of the country, follow the health rules announced by the government, stay healthy. Stay with ‘Nagad’.
Terms and Conditions:
- ‘Nagad’ customers shall be eligible to receive BDT 50 bonus within 72 hours, if any customer avails ‘Add Money’ from Card feature using ‘Nagad’ App from his or her Visa Card.
- ‘Nagad’ customer needs to add a minimum of BDT 500 from his or her Visa Card to avail the bonus.
- This campaign is only applicable for the ‘Nagad’ Customer who will ‘Add Money’ to his or her ‘Nagad’ Account or other’s ‘Nagad’ Account by using his or her Visa Card after the campaign starts.
- This campaign shall start from September 3, 2020 and run till September 30, 2020.
- Due to any customer Account related compliance issues, suspended ‘Nagad’ Account holders will not be eligible for this campaign.
- Except for customer Account compliance issue, if the receivable bonus to any ‘Nagad’ Account fails due to any unknown reason, ‘Nagad’ will retry to send the bonus for three attempts within 2 months after the failure. If all attempts fail, ‘Nagad’ customer will no longer be entitled for this offered bonus.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify terms & conditions or cancel the campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- It shall not at any point request the selected Customer to disclose its One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the Account.
- It shall not require the selected customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the selected customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion with regards to any phone call be it from the said numbers or any other, the customer must end the call and call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages to the ‘Nagad’ customer for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the customer shall first contact the 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- These terms and conditions shall be translated both in Bangla and English version. In the event of any conflict between Bangla and English version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.