Exploring Sylhet? No way you should miss dining at Panshi! Because Panshi delicately serves the original and mouth-watering Sylheti local foods like- Beef Shatkora, Rani Fish, Chital Fish of the Hawor, Boal Fish, Akhni of Beef and Duck, Assorted Bhorta, Bati Kabab, Shik Kabab, Jali Kabab, Tikka and many more. That is why Nagad is offering you an exclusive Cashback on dining at Panshi. Now you are getting a 10% (up to 20 Taka) Cashback by paying bills at Panshi through both Nagad App & USSD! It is time to enjoy exquisite Sylheti cuisine with more fun!
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Campaign with Panshi:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain 10% cashback which shall not exceed BDT 100 (taka One hundred only) per transaction for buying any foods from Panshi.
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be able to avail the cashback for maximum of 3 times during the period of this campaign.
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD to buy foods from the merchant.
- Customers will be eligible to avail the discount from all the 7 branches/outlets of Panshi.
- This cashback campaign will start from 01st December 2020 and will end on 31st December 2020.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the customer must have active ‘Nagad’ account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact with ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad’ hotline numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.