Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- The potential Customer may receive BDT 25 from Nagad under this campaign, and such potential Customer may use the said amount by successfully self-registering Nagad account using Nagad app or Uddokta.
- Such potential Customer shall receive disbursement of another BDT 25 if he/she successfully self-registers him/herself through self-registration using Nagad or Uddokta.
- Registration shall be considered successful upon successful pin setup and once the Customer account is deemed a full profile in accordance with Nagad’s internal policies.
- The campaign shall start from 1st October, 2019 and any such disbursement shall be received within 72 hours of successful registration.
- All potential Customers that successfully self-registers him/herself within 15 days from the date the disbursement was sent shall be eligible for the disbursed amount under this campaign.
- Such Customers shall also have the opportunity to win a smart phone upon successfully registering him/herself through self-registration using Nagad app or Uddokta and by correctly answering a question to the satisfaction of Nagad.
- Nagad shall select Customer(s) to win smart phone(s) on a monthly basis and shall provide the smart phone within 30 days from the date of selection.
- In order to receive disbursement under this campaign, the Customer account must be active.
- If disbursement fails due to any Customer account status issue, Customer shall not receive disbursement under this campaign.
- In case disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for Customer account status issue, Nagad will retry disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the failure. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and customer will no longer be entitled for the disbursement of the campaign.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to the campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- it shall not at any point request the selected Customer to disclose its One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the account,
- it shall not require the selected Customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- it shall contact the selected Customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion with regards to any phone call be it from the said numbers or any other, the Customer must end the call and call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call.
Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact the 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between this English version of terms and conditions and the Bengali translation of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.