The Digital Financial Service of Bangladesh Post Office – ‘Nagad’ has come up with the ‘Bonus on Registration’ campaign. To participate in this campaign, first of all, easily open your ‘Nagad’ Account. If the Account opening is successful, you need to set up the PIN and Cash In any amount within the first 72 hours.
So don’t delay, open your ‘Nagad’ Account now and get BDT 25 bonus by fulfilling the conditions.
In this pandemic situation of the country, follow the health rules announced by the government, stay healthy. Stay with ‘Nagad’.
Applicable Terms and Conditions:
- Any new Nagad Customer will be able to avail BDT 25 as a bonus by opening a Nagad account and by following the given conditions.
- The new Nagad customer shall have to cash in any amount within 72 hours of setting up the PIN to avail this offer.
- The bonus amount will be disbursed to the eligible new Nagad customer’s account after 05 (five) days of cash in.
- In the event the new Nagad Customer fails to cash in within 3 days after setting up the PIN, then he or she shall not be eligible to join the campaign.
- This campaign shall continue until further notice by Nagad.
- Registration shall be considered successful upon successful PIN setup and once the Nagad Customer Account verified and upgraded in accordance with Nagad’s internal policies.
- If the new Nagad customer’s account suspended or rejected due to a validation issue, then he/she shall not be eligible to avail of this offer.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to this campaign shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- Nagad or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their Nagad account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for the required information.
Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.