Up to 10% Discount on Online Shopping!
Shopping with ‘Nagad’ is now easier than ever. For the payment of travel, electronics, grocery, lifestyle, pharmacy, and other daily needs ‘Nagad’ and SSL Commerz have come up with ‘Nagad Discount Offer’ exclusively for you. Now you can avail up to 10% discount on selected products for purchasing online by ‘Nagad’. This offer will be valid from November 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020.
Terms and Conditions for Merchant Campaign with SSL Commerz:
- ‘Nagad’ Customers will be eligible to obtain a discount from 18 online merchants up to 10% discount on every payment within transaction limit up to BDT 2,000 depending on the table given below:
|Sl.||Merchant Name||URL||Discount %||Maximum discount per transaction||Maximum discount limit during the campaign|
|1||Fair Distribution Limited (Applicable for TV & AV, Appliances, Accessories, Small Appliances)||https://estore.fdl.com.bd/offer
(Customers have to buy through this website only to avail discount from this merchant)
|4||Diabetes Store Ltd||http://diabetesstore.com.bd||10%||200||N/A|
|9||Bohu Bangladesh Limited||http://bohubd.com||10%||500||N/A|
- Customers will be eligible for this campaign only if he/she pays through online, for example: online merchant’s own website and/or app, any e-platform using SSL Commerz payment gateway.
- ‘Nagad’ Customers shall not be able to avail the discount if he/she makes the payment through ‘Nagad’ App or USSD.
- Customers can avail discount multiple times during the campaign period by paying through ‘Nagad’ as per these terms & conditions.
- This campaign will start from November 1, 2020 and will end on December 31, 2020.
- In order to be eligible for this discount, the Customer must have an active ‘Nagad’ Account.
- ‘Nagad’ reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions or cancel this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by ‘Nagad’ with respect to this campaign, shall be in the sole discretion of ‘Nagad’ and shall be deemed final.
- ‘Nagad’ announces that:
- ‘Nagad’ or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, request the customers to disclose their One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of their ‘Nagad’ Account,
- It shall not ask the customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- It shall contact the customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion or conflict with regards to this campaign, the customer must end any other call and immediately call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for the required information.
- ‘Nagad’ shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact ‘Nagad’ through ‘Nagad hotline’ numbers: 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- In the event of conflict between English version and Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.