Welcome to Nagad Islamic app. There are many Muslim brothers and sisters among us who fully abide by the rules and regulations of Islam in their lives. Respecting the beliefs of these Muslim brothers and sisters, Postal Department’s Digital Transaction ‘Nagad’ has come up with the Islamic App. Existing ‘Nagad’ consumers will be able to use the Islamic version of ‘Nagad’ App. For this, a customer must use the ‘Toggle’ button to switch from regular account to the Islamic version.
* No PROFIT will be applicable for Nagad Islamic Account
Applicable Terms and Conditions:
- Existing Nagad Customers may avail the Islamic version of Customer App. In such case Customers shall change the app version from Regular version to Islamic version by using a toggle button.
- Profit calculation shall not be applicable in this Islamic version of Customer App.
- The feature shall start from 20 May in Android platform and 22 May in IOS platform.
- Customer shall enjoy account status, profile limit, fee and commission similar to an existing regular customer.
- In order to use the Islamic App version, the Customer account must be active.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify terms & conditions or cancel the Islamic version at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to the Islamic version, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- it shall not at any point request any Customer to disclose its One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the account,
- it shall not require any Customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- it shall contact any Customer using only its hotline number (16167 or 096 096 16167). For any confusion with regards to any phone call be it from the said numbers or any other, the Customer must end the call and call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call.
Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact the Nagad hotline (16167 or 096 096 16167).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be translated in Bangla and in the event of any conflict between this English version and the Bangla version, this English version shall prevail.