Referring to cash will only double the income! Send a certain amount of money from your cash account to a friend today to register. If that friend registers, you will get twice the money.If the friend does not register within 5 days, no worries! you will get your money back.
Feature Terms and Conditions:
- Existing Nagad Customers (Customer A) shall refer a Potential New Customer (Customer B) in which BDT 21 shall be sent by Customer A to Customer B through referral and if Customer B successfully registers within 15 days from the date of referral, then Customer A shall receive disbursement of BDT 42 under this feature.
- The feature shall start from December 12, 2019 to March 31 2020.
- Customer A shall receive disbursement within 72 hours from the date Customer B successfully registers.
- Eligible participants for the disbursement amount shall only include Customers that refer money to another mobile user which does not have a Nagad Account, has not been previously referred by another existing Customer, and has successfully registered within 15 days from the date the money was referred.
- In the event Customer B fails to register within 15 days from the date of referral by Customer A, Customer B shall not receive the BDT 21 and shall not be eligible from receiving any other referral under this feature. Further, Customer A shall not receive the disbursement amount of BDT 42 and BDT 21 shall be returned to Customer A. Customer A shall bear all responsibility for checking whether the recipient has previously failed to register Nagad Account within the specified time under this feature.
- In the event the Customer A refers to any mobile user that already has an existing Nagad account, he/she shall not be eligible for this feature.
- In the event Customer A refers any mobile user that has already been referred he/she not be eligible for this feature.
- Customer A shall bear all responsibility for checking whether the recipient has an existing Nagad Account or not and whether the recipient has previously been referred under this feature or not.
- Registration shall be considered successful upon successful pin setup and once the Customer account is deemed a full profile in accordance with Nagad’s internal policies.
- In order to receive the disbursement, the Customer account must be active.
- If the disbursement is not received by the participant(s) due to any Customer account status issue, Customer shall not receive disbursement for the feature.
- In case disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for Customer account status issue, Nagad will retry disbursement manually with three intervals within 2 months after the failure. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and Customer will no longer be entitled for the disbursement of the feature.
- Nagad reserves the right to change/modify terms & conditions or cancel the feature at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Any decision taken by Nagad with respect to the feature, shall be in the sole discretion of Nagad and shall be deemed final.
- Nagad announces that:
- it shall not at any point request the selected Customer to disclose its One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of the account,
- it shall not require the selected Customer to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
- it shall contact the selected Customer using only 16167 or 096 096 16167. For any confusion with regards to any phone call be it from the said numbers or any other, the Customer must end the call and call back to 16167 or 096 096 16167 to ascertain the authenticity of the call.
Nagad shall not be responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party.
- In the event of any dispute, the Customer shall first contact the 16167 or 096 096 16167.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be translated in Bangla and in the event of any conflict between this English version of the Terms and Conditions and the Bangla translation, this English version shall prevail.