Withdraw money from your Nagad Account
Nation’s Lowest Cash Out Charge
“Nagad” has brought up the lowest Cash Out charge for customers. Now “Nagad” customers can enjoy the lowest ever Cash Out rate 9.99 taka per 1,000 taka using the “Nagad” App and 12.99 taka per 1000 taka using “Nagad” USSD. For any amount, the Cash Out charge will be in an equal ratio. Enjoy the lowest rate and be with “Nagad”.
|Medium||Cash Out charge – Per 1000|
|Cash Out charge – Per 1000|
|App||9.99 taka||11.49 taka|
|USSD||12.99 taka||14.94 taka|
- Applicable VAT is determined by the government
- The Cash out charge of the app has been rounded up to 11.49 taka per thousand where the actual amount is 11.4885 taka and USSD charge has been rounded up to 14.94 taka per thousand where the actual amount is 14.9385 taka.
- Ref to the above conditions, in case of any conflict between the charges displayed between App, USSD (sms), and Nagad website, the charges mentioned in Nagad official website shall prevail.
Under present circumstances, please pay heed and abide by the health regulations by the government, stay well and stay with “Nagad”.
Procedure to ‘Cash Out’
- Go to the nearest “Nagad” Uddokta point.
- Log in to your “Nagad” App or dial *167#, select the “Cash Out” option
- Scan the QR code or type in the number of the Uddokta.
- Type your Cash Out Amount.
- Type your PIN number. (Always keep your PIN secret)
- Confirm the transaction
Cash-out done! Both you and the Uddokta will receive a confirmation message. Count the amount the Uddokta gives you to make sure it is correct. Sign the Uddokta register before leaving the counter.
Frequently Asked Question:
Withdrawing money from your NAGAD Account.
You can Cash out from your nearest Nagad Uddokta Point
Step 1: Please check with your Uddokta whether you have provided the correct account number or not
Step 2: Please check your profile limit and profile status
Step 3: If all of the above is fine, then please communicate with our customer service hotline at 16167